Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Final Pics: Cheerful & Colorful

 

From this collection I created 
4 kids quilts + 2 pillowcases.
Used on the backs: "Dot to Dot" wideback.
This little quilt was made with blocks I over cut [from the 
quilt shown below].  I admit - I'm an over-cutter because
I like options when I lay out a design.
This was a soft book panel now made into a 
reading or teaching quilt.  Personally, I feel
a quilt has more uses and is more fun than a soft book.


Progress Report:
Almost finished with "I Love Sports". 
I'm loving how these quilts and pillowcase turned out.
Next step - quilt/bind
Next on the project list:
"Cheerful Cheeks" - Blank Quilting - 12 yards
"You Are My Sunshine" - Henry Glass Fabrics - 16 yards 
September shipments scheduled to receive:
"Safari Sights" - Blank Quilting - 8 yards
"Colbolt Seas" - Henry Glass - 12 yards
"Mermaid Tails" - Studio E - 8 yards

Jaftex is keeping me pretty darn busy but in all honesty
there is no pressure from them.  They are great to
work for.  Also, since it's summer and it's been
pretty hot [plus there is nothing on TV]
I'm thankful for the fabric projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment