Wednesday, October 16, 2024

"Rise with the Sun" - Project Completed

 

I'm not an early riser - never have been and will never be.
"Rise with the Sun" was a really nice collection to work with.
I made 4 placemats, 4 double sided napkins, 1 table runner,
1 egg basket, 1 table topper [or wall hanging] and 2 quilts.

This could be a table topper or a wall hanging.
The edges are in a soft scallop design. I decided to
add a flange border to make it 'pop' more.  While this
was a little more work for my first attempt it didn't
turn out bad.

This was a fun pattern to make.  The rooster combs and the
yellow beaks were made separately and added into the
seam.  I did sew them down so they would be more secure.
This was a free pattern from Missouri Star Quilt Co.



I have no new fabric to show you from Jaftex so I'm working
on a few of my own projects that will go into the quilt
guilds makers sale in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment