Thursday, December 23, 2010

I Hear Those Sleigh Bells Ringing ...

Boy, did I feel the holiday crunch today.  It was a super busy day (and it's late) but wanted to do a quick post, so let's start with Mr. Derby. 
In full bloom with the second flower ready to open. 
Wilson took a few photo's of me and the westies before I ran out the door. 
It was hard work to get the westies to look at the camera at the same time. 
I met Gail at the Inn at Perry Cabin for a holiday lunch.  A few photo's I took while waiting for Gail.  I love the fresh flower arrangements. 
Cool feathers! 
An entrance arrangement. 

Up the steps to the guest rooms. 
The Inn is a pet-friendly property. 

The restaurant - Sherwood's Landing - was quiet today allowing me to take this photo. 
Our table was next to this window. 
Gail and Katie
 During lunch we decided to meet for dinner.   So Gail & Terry and Wilson & I met at the Harbour Inn.  Isn't that what holidays are for - to eat, drink and be merry? 
Wilson gets credit for this photo.
He spotted the bald eagle land in a pine tree at the edge of our property.

1 comment: