Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Windy Westies!

 Who 'did' turn on that big old wind machine?
The westies came in with a new fur-do!

 Not much time out on the deck today.
We have white caps out on the creek and the cherry blossoms are falling like little pink snowflakes.
.. .. ..
..{}..{}..
JoAnn's Fabric has a big sale going on .. so I had to see what it was all about.  These are my fabric selections for
Bandannas for Rescued Paws.
 All this fabric still needs cutting.
I also cut-out the doll skirt pattern to try my hand at making this.  Since it's only two pieces I hope I don't screw it up!
 The Stack Is Calling Me!
This is the fabric I cut and pinned this morning while drink Starbuck's coffee ... there are 70 bandannas 'in the stack' ready for me and the sewing machine.
 
My birthday present from Wilson ... a zoom lens for my camera!

1 comment:

  1. whoa that's some wind. I may have to take a trip to Joann fabrics, I love that store. You got a lot of work done there with the bandannas. I'm totally jealous that you got that lens for your birthday. Lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete