Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Recap of Yesterday

.. Missing Daddy Wilson ..
Did I mention that Wilson is headed to Yosemite National Park for a five day photo workshop headed by his son?  I'm staying here at the old homestead to keep the westies in line.  I'm also hoping that Wilson will e-mail some photo's so I can share them on the blog.
 One of my followers sent me a message saying she really couldn't see all the photo's in the collage {from yesterday's post} ... so here they are again full size.  By the way, who would want to carry a guitar shaped purse?  Notice me in the photo?
 Memorial Day decorations in front of Carpenter Street Saloon & Restaurant.
 Ava's Pizza ... I do love!
What I adore most is the flavor the wood burning oven infuses in the dough.
 Holiday spirit through out the town.
 Posters decorate the town poles.
 There are many beautiful designs and themes so it's hard to pick ones to take photo's of.
 Walking by The Bistro ... another of our favorite places to dine.

I saw this tray in a shop window and thought ... what a nice gift this would make.

2 comments:

  1. 5 day photo workshop sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been staying up to date on my blackberry, but can't comment. I just had to stop by to comment on that pizza! Mmmm.... We made some on the grill 2 weeks ago, but there is NOTHING like a brick oven pizza :)

    ReplyDelete