Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sun Rise and Sun Set

 Derby woke up full of energy this morning.
He quickly did his perimeter check and was ready for a big breakfast.
 I see the same guy crabbing every morning ... I feel I know him, but I don't.  One day I should take out a cup of Starbucks for him.
 I didn't see the heron on the dock until he started to fly away.
 Flower around the yard.
.. .. .... .. .. 
.. .. .. Sun Set in St. Michaels .. .. ..
 This evening I took a quick drive into St. Michaels to take the dogs for a walk.  I spotted this classic boat up on a lift outside the Town Dock Restaurant and the St. Michaels Crab & Steak House.  What a real beauty!



 Sun Set over the Miles River.
 I never get tired of seeing the red, white & blue fly above the marina slips.
 Derby ... taking a moment to relax and enjoy the view.
 Julep ... I think I see a crab ... or is it a fish ... or could it be my reflection?

 Julep in Black & White.
 Across the harbour ... a catamaran.
After our full circle walk we wind up at the westies favorite park.
 We have time for one more sniff session before heading home for an un-belly bath, comb-out, blow dry and dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment