Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Summer ~ Happy Westies

 It's Official * today is the * First Day of Summer *
Do you have any summer vacation plans?
Like going to the beach, the mountains, hanging around the pool and reading a good book, cooking out on the grill, visiting friends ... whatever your plans are . . . we wish everyone a fun filled & great summer.
 Derby spotted a turtle in the yard which equals morning excitement.

  If there was a race between a turtle and a westie . . . I think the turtle would win because the westie would be too busy sniffing the turtle and it's trail!
 The biggest sniffer of them all . . .  Mr. Derby.
 Julep wanted to make sure she wasn't missing anything on the other side of the deck.
 Derby ... I just can't take a bad photo of this dog!


 If someone would have said to me 5 years ago that . . . I would have my entire deck fenced in for dogs . . . I would have said they were crazy ... now look at me!

 Needlepoint canvas I started working on last year.
My goal . . . is to finish Sit - Stay - Drink by next week. I have a stack of canvases just waiting to be worked on.  

1 comment:

  1. Your. Westies. Are. G*O*R*G*E*O*U*S !!!!!!!!

    I *heart* them. I have a Westie Lovebug named Bonnie Blue!!! I am so glad I saw your comment on Gayla's blog. I am your newest follower! Your blog is beautiful, and you are a fantastic photographer!

    ~Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete