Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Muggles' New Home by Kim Niles

I received in the mail from . . . author Kim Niles . . . a copy of Muggles' New Home.  This book  will be joining  Molly {the American Girl doll} in the October auction to benefit the Westie Foundation of America.  
Thank you Kim for sending me this signed copy!
I know the story of Muggles and his family will be enjoyed by all who read it.
 Kim also designs fabric.  To see her other designs please visit:
These are two pieces of fabric - designed by Kim - that my sister will use to create something very special for Molly.
To learn more about Kim . . . please visit her at:
www.KiniArt.com
www.KiniArt.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! I have a littl sticker with one of Kim's pups on it, but didn't realize she wrote books and such. I'm heading right over :)

    ReplyDelete