Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Weekend Sewing Project

 This weekend has flown bye-bye and
now we're heading into a new week.
 The westies were occupied with something in the yard. 
They really didn't care much about my new sewing creations which will be going to the charity auction in October.
 Ready for Halloween & treat-or-treat time.
This dress has a matching candy collection shoulder bag!

 Fall Leaves & Acorn Dress


Created by: Debby, my sister
This fabric is covered in silvery-white sparkles.
I like the solid color pink accent pieces.
 Current dresses on the design table.
 JoAnn's had Butterick patterns on sale for 99 cents today.
I flipped when I saw this pattern for doll quilts and pillows for an 18" doll.  I hope to have time to make something from this pattern collection for the auction package.
...
To see all the clothing items that will go to the Westie Foundation of America auction ... go to my new blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment