Monday, September 26, 2011

We're Starting to Pack . . .

 It's hard to believe the time is almost here to finalize the shipping plans for Molly and her enormous fashion portfolio.  I have to say this is one awesome auction package.  In the Harrods westie tote bag is Molly, Coconut and the American Girl tote bag.  I'm trying to make the transport from the hotel to the annual dinner/auction as easy as possible for Dr. McGuire as well as for the person in charge of setting all this up.  I'm going to create a 'proof sheet' of photo's of items so bidders can see exactly what's in the plastic box (below).
 Not one spec of space is available to add another single thing in this box!
 So now I'm back on the hunt for something cute (but small) to hold the dresses ...
 PLUS ... I'll be seeing Sheila on Tuesday for lunch to pick up what she made, then on Sunday we'll be driving into Baltimore to meet my sister.  She has a few more fashion creations to add plus it will be nice to take the westies in to see their grandparents ... and I've just gotten word to be on the lookout for a box from my friend Andrea of Andrea's Beau.  She makes the cutest hairpieces of all times.  
Please visit her at:
If you've missed all the creations and would like to see what's in the green box with the big brown bow please visit Katie Sews.   
. . .
This auction package would not have been possible without the continued support and help of family and friends.
. . .
I personally say thank you for your contribution in support of Westie Foundation of America.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! I just visited your sewing blog to peek inside the box...WOW! Now, could you sew me a wardrobe like Molly's? :)

    ReplyDelete