Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wash, Trim & Blow Dry Day!

Post-Grooming
Julep & Derby look pretty exhausted (but totally comfortable) on warm towels from the dryer. 
Today was a busy day for Don (the groomer) who we schedule every 6 weeks.

 Just chillin' after dinner.
 Today was also MacDuffy's last grooming here.  
He's headed back to spend the winter in Naples, FL with Mom Cindy and Dad Ed.
Maybe we'll go down for a visit if we have time.
 MacDuffy ... do I hear Mommy Cindy?
 MacDuffy is such a good boy - he sits up for treats.
The bow-tie he's wearing is something I made with scraps of fabrics.
These will be donated to rescue groups to sell for fund raising during the holidays.
I think MacDuffy looks pretty darn handsome, don't you?
 Wilson's photo of Derby just before grooming.
 Our home is semi-decorated for Halloween.
 The fireplace mantel has a little Halloween spirit.
With a tiny square of fabric I made this handbag to go with the dress.
I'm not going to show you how much Christmas fabric I just purchased at JoAnn's 50% sale yesterday.
I think (actually I know) I have a fabric addiction ... so if anyone out there whats to buy me something for Christmas - you can't go wrong with fabric in 1/2 yard pieces or a JoAnn's gift card!

2 comments:

  1. Duke is in need of some grooming. McDuffy looks so handsome in his bow tie

    ReplyDelete
  2. MacDuffy's bow tie is very cool! He looks so handsome wearing it!

    ReplyDelete