Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve in Baltimore

 We spent Christmas Eve in Baltimore with my family.
My mom & dad has a big spread of food from ham
and turkey to pulled pork and corn pudding.
Not to mention the trays of cookies and sweets!
 The living room full of gifts.
 Julep and I relaxing and catching up with family.
 Julep is telling Wilson ... come on ... it's time to open presents
I know there is something in there for me!
 Julep ... searching through the pile of gifts for hers!
 ... My Dad, Charlie ...
 ... My mom with my nephew Billy ...

Who is that good looking westie in the mirror?
 Wilson went to get a cup of coffee in the kitchen and Julep decided this was the place to be.
She and made herself very comfortable.  This westie doesn't have a shy bone in her body.
 You don't expect me to get up, do you?
 Wilson wanted his chair back ... but Julep wouldn't move!
She's such a character, and we love her so much.
 Derby watching the action from the steps.
He's next to me.
 Derby doesn't like to get in the middle of things like Julep.
Right: my cousin Michelle, Middle: my mom
Left: Michelle's daughter Ali (who wants to be a vet on day)

3 comments:

  1. How fun! Sam does the same thing - he positions himself right in the middle so he doesn't get overlooked!

    Merry Christmas!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch...bet Santa has a sore back after deliverin' dat load!

    Have a very Merry Christmas Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a nice time visiting with family.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete