Thursday, December 15, 2011

Singing Deck the Halls

 Julep and Derby are practicing Deck the Halls.
Next stop ... Westies Got Talent show!
 Thinking about what song they should practice next.
Maybe Frosty the Snowman
 I need to learn how to make a video clip of these two talking.
 They love to play.
Derby is much faster at running then Julep.
 It's  a never-ending battle to keep the living room tidy.
If only I could teach them not to make a mess,
my life would be so much easier.
... ... ...
SUNRISE PHOTO'S
 I love to wake up to a colorful morning sky.




The noise makers at the end of the creek.
Don't get me wrong, I love their chatter.

4 comments:

  1. You two would win the talent show for sure.


    Mom...now you have to teach THEM to clean the house after they're finished with it.

    Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you can sing!! We should form a choir. I live within a block of a church and they ring bells and play a song every evening at six. I just love to sing along with them.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please please please tell me how you keep your coat so white!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knowing what Duke is like when he's talking I can imagine it must be something with two of them going. Figure out that video :)

    ReplyDelete