Thursday, December 22, 2011

What A Busy Day!

 I'm glad to announce the westies are finished with their baths and are ready
 for Christmas Eve in Baltimore with our family.
 Treats ... that's all Julep wants from Santa.
 I just received these new products in the mail.
I used the Texture Plus Mousse on Julep and Derby
and will save the Bodifer for their next bath.
 Derby is shiny like silk.
I like his clipped look and am not
sorry that we stopped hand-stripping his coat.
 Derby ... my little lover-boy ... always with me.
He has taken to push Julep away (from me) and his new thing
is to cuddle next to me in the morning to get
his body and belly scratched.  If I'm not up
when he's ready for his body massage, he'll jump
on me then lick my face ... at first who wouldn't think
this was cute ... but sometimes a girl needs her beauty sleep.
 All clean and shiny!
Derby is actually more treat driven than Julep.
 In between this crazy day of westie washing and meeting
 Gail for lunch we took time to put chemicals in the outside
Jacuzzi that we never use!
 I met Gail for our annual Christmas lunch at Ava's.
Kiwi stayed in the office and took a power-nap.
 Ava's Tomato Soup ... yum, yum, yum!
Gail and I both had a bowl and decided to split
the daily special ... a meatball sub with hand-cut chips.
 Everything was perfect!
 After lunch I had to do a few things in town ... like stopping back in Creative Xpressions
to see how Kevin liked the plate of Katie's Holiday Cookies I dropped off to
him the other day.  He was busy with customers so I left the goodies by his cash register.
Kevin has Wilson's book in the front of the store on display.  Kevin also framed several of
Wilson's Yosemite photo's which were hanging in a gallery in
Easton.  Wilson's next show will be in spring.
 I also popped into Sweetie's our local bakery to see what I could see.

 Now really, who would pay this much for a painting that is sitting outside on a bench!
 Other photo's from around town.
 St. Michaels Candy Store



Wishing A Very Merry Christmas to one and all.
May your day be filled with family, friends
and all good things.

2 comments: