Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Cleaning Helpers

I woke up this morning and said ... it's time for some
spring cleaning around here!  Time to get
ride of the winter dust bunnies and the first
layer of pollen that made everything a nice lime-green color.
First let's remove all the cushions and vacuum
the crumbs that somehow made there into the cracks.
Julep is looking for the top pillows that she 
& Derby love to nest on.
 Looking High & Looking Low
Checking to see if I've missed any crumbs.
Look Over Here
It's not often I get them in the same photo and
I wonder what has there attention at the front door.
Fading Fast
Crumb inspection is hard work plus modeling for photo's 
takes a lot of energy.  Looks like nap time to me.
Watching for the hip-hop of the bunny.
I decided to change the linens to get another project out of the way.
 See how Julep loves to help me with my projects!
 Derby snoozing under the coffee table.
Westie Sleeping ... Do NOT Disturb

 All in all it was a very productive day ... but now it's time to kick up
my feet and sip on a jelly-bean martini with a peep twist.


3 comments:

  1. You've done a great job with the spring cleaning but it does look very tiring !
    Best wishes for Easter from Bella and Ollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite flavor of jelly bean is sour green apple.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete