Sunday, December 9, 2012

Around Our Yard in December

 The westies [not happy] to be stuck on the deck while 
I wondered in the yard to take pictures.
 Christmas Camellia
 As you know I love taking pictures of flowers.

 Derby with the sun in his eyes.


 Playing around in the Picasa software I made
this into a poster-style picture.

 Our sick little deer resting and enjoying the
warm sun ... the westies alerted me to the fact that
she was in the yard by barking up a storm.
The eagle is back looking for a snack.

 Makes me nervous when I spot the eagle hanging around
close to the deck.  It would be easy to pick up a westie snack.

2 comments:

  1. It would make us nervous too. Recently a Jack Russell in Scotland had its tongue ripped out by a hawk. Stay safe guys. Have a super Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have much more to photograph in your yard than I do this time of year. It's not too pretty out there right now. Derby looks very brave standing up to that eagle. That would make me nervous too.

    ReplyDelete