Monday, December 10, 2012

Nosy Julep & Nosy Derby

Nosy Julep
 Saturday night we went to dinner at Theo's with our friends
JoAnn & Lloyd.  JoAnn had a surprise gift for me.
As you can see Julep was first to see what it was.

 Julep you should know chocolate is a big no-no for dogs.

Nosy Derby
 Derby waited for Julep to finish then it was his turn.
 Funny boy got his head stuck in the handle.
 I had to have a chocolate ball immediately.  By the time I
 finished photographing ... a second one was gone out of the box!
 I followed the instruction and soaked them in warm water.
Now I have a new pair of socks ... how cool is this!
 The amaryllis is planted and is set by the kitchen
window.  I don't think it will flower by Christmas
but I bet it will by New Year's Eve.
Happy Holidays
~ and ~
Thanks for Stopping By

3 comments:

  1. Cool swag bag there. Have a marvelous Monday.
    best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chocolate balls looks yummy and I've never seen socks like those before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed my Julep and Derby fix...so I am just checking in. Happy holidays to you and the pups! xx

    ReplyDelete