Friday, February 1, 2013

Freshly Fallen Snow Friday

Our winter wonderland was a surprise this morning.
I went to bed early last night because I had the 
alarm set for 5:30am so I missed the 11pm news
and the weather forecast.
 This is the type of snow fall I love to take pictures in.
Cold Paws ... Wet Snow
 I was thinking of getting little snow boots for the 
westies but figured they wouldn't have the
patience to let me put them on.



The westies are so happy to run and play in the snow.

Along with the snow our area is under a high wind warning.
Glad I cancelled my trip to Baltimore which was scheduled
for early this morning.  It's a good day to stay home and quilt.
 After playing in the snow it's time to be wrapped
in a nice toasty blanket from the dryer.
 Derby Nose
You would think he'd be roasting under those warm blankets.
Sweet Dreams Julep
Have A Great Friday,
Katie

2 comments:

  1. Wow it is lovely seeing everything all clean and white. Have a fabulous snow filled Friday. Stay warm and we hope the winds are not too bad.
    Best wishes Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!! Bet you had a much better time staying home and quilting! xo Jeanne, Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete