Friday, February 8, 2013

Sea Turtles ... The Next Quilting Project

... Julep ...
Hey look everybody I'm posing on the
new sea turtle fabric that's going to
made into a quilt.  This one is for my
Grand Mom Dot to give as a gift to 
one of her favorite relatives.
 Julep please watch out for those turtles
 they are swimming right for your nose.
 The rich color scheme in this fabric
is so soothing. I hope once pieced 
together it will make a beautiful quilt.
 The things Julep & Derby have to
 endure for my blog photo's.
 Thank goodness there are no 'westie unions'
because I'm sure Julep would be calling her
rep right now to lodge a complaint!
Stay tuned to see what design I come up
 with for this fabric. There are many rich
colors & it will be hard just to pick one or two
complimentary ones.  Hence, another
excellent reason to go fabric shopping in PA
with my sister next weekend.  One of our stops
will be the Old Country Store.
My sister's birthday is right around the
corner so I can't think of a better way to
help her celebrate than a sister's 
fabric shopping trip.

2 comments:

  1. Your quilts are always so pretty and fun - I'm sure this one will be gorgeous!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julep you did a fabulous job of showing off that fabric. Although I must admit I was paying more attention to your cute face than I was the fabric :)

    ReplyDelete