Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bringing Home The Bones!

... Waiting For Me To Come Home ... 
Friday took me to Annapolis
so I stopped by the Pet Barn 
to stock-up on frozen raw food
 & raw marrow bones for the
westies chewing pleasure.
Excited Julep watches my every
 move as I unpack the car.  She
knows I'm bringing home something
special just for them.
 Hurry up Mommy Katie I
want to sniff the bags.
 The marrow bones will keep
them busy for hours.



 Poor Derby ... the bone was just
about as big as his mouth ... but
this didn't stop him from getting
out every ounce of marrow.
 Have A Great Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. You are soooooooooo lucky to get marrow bones. I'm gonna have to sent my Mom to the store.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly here for some reason two of my comments just got eaten up. Have a super Sunday and paws crossed this one goes through.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear Julep and Derby, I do wish you would have a talk with my mom and inform of the proper way to do my grocery shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What absolutely gorgeous photographs! Oh yes, and Groucho says he doesn't mind the look of those marrow bones! He's got ideas now that he deserves some!

    ReplyDelete