Monday, April 22, 2013

Derby Reaches A New High!

 My mistake leaving one chair pulled out from the
patio table and this is what I find ... Derby
standing right there on the table top.
Is it possible the air smells different up there?

Looking to the right ... looking to the left.
 Guess what he's searching for?
 My Pollen & Seed Face Boy
 Derby takes the back lookout position
while Julep takes the front lookout spot.
 Julep won't move ... she's fixed on seeing
that {see below photo} again.
 A possible sighting.
 I was upstairs sewing when all hell broke
loose and the westies went ballistic.  As you can see
it was Mr. Tom Turkey that sounded
the 'red alert' barking.  Able put the long lens on
my camera I got him before he slipped back into
the woods.
 I think Tom is looking for a mate 
in them there woods.

Gobble ... Gobble ... Gobble
Have A Great Day

3 comments:

  1. Wow Tom the turkey is back. Wonder where he was? LOL I do that to the garden table. Great look out post. Have a marvelous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to make sure to always push in the dining room chairs because Duke has done the same thing Derby did.
    Cool turkey sighting. I guess he knows it's safe right now with Thanksgiving so far off....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Derby - what a great vanish point you have there. I'm gonna have to try that.

    WOW… I can't believe you guys saw a Turkey! That is soooooooo pawsome.

    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete