Saturday, April 13, 2013

Quilts From The Bayside Quilters Monthly Meeting

 ... Julep ...
Mommy Katie left me home while she
went to the monthly quilters meeting. 
 This is the baby quilt I made for
Outreach.  The calendar was on the
'free' table a few meetings ago.  I simply
added the boarder and binding to finish it.
 JoAnn
We fell in love with the selection of
fabrics and how simply they
were used in this quilt.
 Hope you enjoy the presentation of
quilt's from the April meeting
of BAYSIDE QUILTERS.


 This is one of my favorites!
Rain Capes 
Not everything has to be a quilt.







 Here kitty kitty!






 Another favorite of mine.
 Work in progress.
Laying the blocks out.
Have a great Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. Snowmen, bookshelf, hmmmm snowmen, bookshelf nope we cannot decide which we like best. We like these themed ones. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking me to the show! They are beautiful. My favorites are the bookshelf one, your two favorites, the cat one, the leaf one, and the yellow bordered flower one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed every one of these beautiful quilts! I joined our local quilt guild (and a larger nearby one) last year. I am learning SO MUCH! It is amazing what groups of women can create when they get excited about a project! I notice that you call your "charity" quilts "outreach quilts". I like that name very much --- so much better than donor quilts or charity quilts as we call them. Maybe I can gently encourage a change. Have you seen the new book called Quilting Modern (Katie Pederson). I love her style, but tend to be much more traditional so am not sure if I could swing one or not. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the quilts but my favorite is the snowman. I don't like snow but I do love snowmen

    ReplyDelete