Friday, August 9, 2013

A Few Thank You's & A Little This & That

 Resting on the deck in the sun ...
how could I not take a picture of my fur-kids.

 Welcome to Julep's world.
 Several weeks ago I mailed a box of matching
American Girl dresses to Faye so she
could share one of the duplicate dresses
with her friend Dorrie.  This is the thank
you note that Dorrie sent to me.

 This is the thank you card from Faye.
Faye's mom makes beautiful cards.
 ... A few more pillow cases ...
 This chicken pillow case will go with the
rooster quilt I'm currently working on.
 These two will go with quilts I have ready for
westie rescue groups.  For fun I also posted these
pictures on Facebook and everyone is lovin' them.
Maybe I should be thinking of ordering more of this fabric.
Have a nice weekend.

1 comment:

  1. You must make people/children so happy with your kindness. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete