Thursday, September 26, 2013

Lights ... Camera ... Action ... Take 1

 I have to wonder if the change in weather made the westies more playful.

 See how they run!
And ... See how they mess up my fabric {which} at
one time was nicely pressed.

 This is a great photo of them ... I have to say!
 Yesterday they both had their annual physicals at
the vets ... Julep lost just about 2 pounds.
This is good [in a way] but I'm a tad worried since
she is eating the same ... I've scheduled blood work
after we get back from vacation.  
Total vet bill = $350.00 
 They love each other through all the growls and barks.




 Playing among my pants - I don't have a clue why they love this.
Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Yep the cooler weather makes us all playful. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. cooler weather always give me more energy. They sure are having a great time

    ReplyDelete