Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pennants Quilt Kit

 ... Just Derby ...
 I've been eyeing this quilt kit from The
Fat Quarter Shop for sometime now.
I finally decided to order this kit and treat
myself to a winter quilting project.
 Don't you just love all the 
happy colors and prints?  Perfect for
those gray, cold, and snowy winter days.
 I've over-the-top impressed with the Fat Quarter
Shop packaging and presentation as well
as the envelop that said 'thank you'.
I know in the future I will be ordering
from the Fat Quarter Shop again.  This
is going to be a fun quilt to make 
and I can hardly wait to start cutting.

3 comments:

  1. What a cherry project for those drab Winter months. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. what bright fun colors. You're right that is perfect for gray and snowy days. Can't wait to see it when it's done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colors for your quilting project...

    ReplyDelete