Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Turkey Day!

 Are you ready for Turkey day?

 A flock of blue birds stop by the pool for 
a drink.  I love the color of these birds.


 Squirrel ... begging for a few peanuts.


 Honk ... Honk ... Honk
 Wrapped in a warm blanket ... of course!

 I pieced the fairy quilt a month ago & last
night I finally got around to completing it.
 I love this fairy panel designed by Michael Miller.
It has the right around of sparkle which really doesn't
show up in this picture. I want to keep this quilt
 [at least] for this year to enjoy.  

Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your family and we hope you have a swell Turkey Day.
    Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you also.

    ReplyDelete