Saturday, November 30, 2013

Marching Into December ... We Shall Go!

 Look who took my chair when I went to get another
cup of coffee this morning ... Julep.
 I just slid my computer over to the next chair
and left Julep in her comfortable spot.
 Derby found his Loon someplace on the floor and started playing.
Funny thing is Julep doesn't touch Derby's loon - I'm thinking
they must have some kind of understanding among them.
Derby's intent look & thinking... 
I'll give you this & that you ... loon ... you.
Posing for the camera ... such a little ham.
We have a situation ... Derby found Julep's ball.
This could be instant trouble.  Thank goodness I'm right here
and he won't stand up to her ... because westie girls are the alpha.
... Trouble aborted ...
 Julep has one ball in her mouth and took the other from Derby's spot
[without incident] and is now having fun.  She loves those balls.
I love the way this American Girl dress came out so I'll be keeping
it for awhile ... just because I can.
Is everyone ready to march into December?
I am ... I am!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great holiday and there were no squabbles over the ball.
    Have a serene Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to know they respect each others toys :) That's cute

    ReplyDelete