Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Oh Deer ... & We're Off To The Groomer-Lady Today

 They know something is up ... thus, trying to hide in the blankets.
Today is grooming day ... because the holiday season is fast approaching.
While they are being groomed, I'm going to start a little Xmas
shopping ... this is the first year I can honestly say I'm really 
not in the mood to shop for gifts.  But I did start to decorate our home.
 High flying geese this morning.
 The Family of 4

 No wonder our plants haven't grown.
 I guess deer are nature's pruners.
 A deer with an itch or is it a deer with a tick!
We're still on the look-out for the big buck that heads this family.
We know he's around he's just avoiding the camera. 
And ... the wild turkey's are back ... just in time for Turkey Day.
Gobble ... Gobble ... Gobble 

1 comment:

  1. The deer and the turkeys .... yea....the fur stealers...noo.
    Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete