Saturday, December 28, 2013

3 Balls ... 1 Quilt ... & ... 3 Dresses

 Photo By Wilson:  Julep & Amaryllis
Photo By Wilson:  2013 Christmas Star by Swarovski 
I love this picture so I made it a screen saver on my iphone.
This girl has balls!   The yellow & blue ones are from Aunt
Debby and the red one Julep had.

 Finished:  Another Scrappy Holiday Quilt
 Festive Poinsettia Back
I'm putting these away and will donate them to some
'cause' to raise $'s in the fall.
 Still using those holiday strips from the fabric swap.
I signed up for one {1} red & hearts 2-1/2" fabric
strip swap for Valentine's Day.  So I'll be getting ...
6 (2-1/2") strips from 9 different ladies which = 54 
strips to make into something!
 I had these (3) dresses done weeks ago and just finished
putting on the cute embellishment's down the front
last night.  My sister gave me these little gems.

Have a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. Epic win three balls. Which one is fav?
    Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Christmas star is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete