Friday, February 28, 2014

Just The Westies

 Things are a little out of kilter around here ... me being sickie-poo,
cleaning and packing things to move, trying to fit in a little sewing
to keep my sanity, and the cold winter mix of weather
we've been having = a big yuck!
I wish I could click my heels and everything be done ...
 Even not feeling great I pushed myself through it to get
more things sorted out, washed and packed or ready for donation.

 Like this blanket ... should we take it or should we donate
it ... seems to be our question of late.
 The westies don't have a clue what's going on and
as long as they are with us it doesn't matter to them.

Julep loves her little red balls. 
... So ....
Thanks for stopping by & have a nice weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I think ya just gotta keep da cozy cuddle blanket. It is well loved.

    My best friends Finn & Wally (2 Westies) are coming over today for a playdate and I'm besides myself with excitement.

    Have a grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat weekend.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two look so comfy in that blanket. Hope this cold spell passes soon for you. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete