Sunday, March 16, 2014

Happy Sunday

 Derby & the fabric I'm using on a back a quilt that
will be an Easter present for a little girl.

 Julep stopped my work by deciding to nap in
the sun in the middle of the fabric!  I have plenty
of other projects to do so that's okay.

 Sunrise over Leadenham Creek. 
I'm savoring every second here because we don't know how
long we'll have to enjoy this home, all the plants, and the season
at hand.  Who knows [as Wilson said] we could be
here another year or we could be gone in 30 days.
Waiting and not knowing is hell in my book, but it is
what it is ... and that's the way it is ... so as they say ...
suck it up buttercup and deal.
Wish there was a pot of gold at the end of this sunrise.
Have a great Sunday & enjoy your day.

5 comments:

  1. So much to enjoy whilst you can. Beautiful sunrise.
    Have a serene Sunday and let us all get on some big easy today.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful sunset that is. That would be torture for me not knowing how much longer it was going to be before I had to move

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always love the sunrise/sun set picture. It is so pretty! the quilt is going to be another pretty one. The kids still cuddle with their quilts.

    ReplyDelete