Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Sew What's New?

 I'm here to report that Mommy Katie has been slacking
off with the house cleaning-out chore ... but that's
okay because everyone needs a break.
 ... Rule According to Derby ...
 I like Derby's rule & as everyone knows I follow
rules all the time sometime.
 Searching through my tubs of fabric I pulled out a
few nice spring colors to work with.  By the way
this dress pattern is new from Simplicity.
Just when you think pattern manufactures can't possible
come up with a new pattern for dolls, they do!
So after making a sample dress I fell in love
with making pockets ... and that's all it took to
do what I call ... 'production sewing'.

 I want to send out surprise packages to 6 little girls 
with spring/Easter outfits next month.

I also made 6 sets of slack and tops which will
be included with the dresses.  These are so simple
I can make them in my sleep.
~ HAVE A GREAT DAY ~
&
Thank You for Stopping In

2 comments:

  1. I think Derby's rule is a very good one. The dresses are great and I love those little flower pockets on the yellow and blue one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto we agree. The dolls' clothes are so Spring. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete