Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The start of boating season in St. Michaels

 While the house was being shown we took the westies
for a walk in the park and I'm glad I remembered my camera.
 This is the super-yacht Majestic.  Don't let this picture
fool you ... she is pretty darn big!
 If you would like to see the inside design of this yacht
{just in case you would like to 'rent' her} use this  link:


 The local 'tourist' restaurant is now open for business.

 Julep saw a squirrel run up this tree and she still
would be sitting there if I didn't pick her up
and put her in the car!

Have a great day and thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. So soon it will start to get busy over there. Yep we know all about the butt protest when it is time for squirrel TV. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to climb da tree to chase skwerrilz too!

    ReplyDelete