Sunday, June 15, 2014

Westies, Quilts & 1 Westie-Poo!

 Ms. Julep didn't want her picture taken because it
was her designated nap time pre-dinner.
 Derby grows coat like crazy and he is in need of a grooming
... new mobile groomer scheduled for Wednesday morning.
 I'll be giving this quilt to my sister to pass along to her boss.
 I added covered buttons to the middle of the pinwheels.
 The back.
 Finished hand sewing the binding on 'my' nautical quilt.
 I had fun mixing and matching this group of fabrics together.

 The panel above [and the next three] are all works in progress.
I didn't have the heart to cut the fabric so I added simple 
borders all around to enlarge them for a baby.
I found the panels at Obie's in Lancaster, PA which [for a
fabric store] has no organization to it at all.  If you are
claustrophobic then this is not a place for you to go!


 I haven't made snowball blocks in a long time and decided
this fabric would be perfect to make that block.  I'm not
sure what I'll put in between the blocks yet.
 The 'waiting area' for quilting and finishing.
 Last night Wilson and I went to a dinner party for the
Talbot County Arts Council at the Early's home and
this is their westie-poo.  Mya has such big ears for such
a tiny dog.  She is a real sweetheart and loved me for
my duck treats [that I had in my purse].  Of course I
got the big 'sniff-over' when we got home.

 Our dear friends Bob {& AJ} were also there.  I
didn't take many pictures because the flash doesn't work
on my camera but I did manage to take this of Bob.  
Bob & AJ will be our new neighbors when and if we move!
Wishing everyone a great Sunday & a very happy Father's Day.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Farther's day to your daddy and have a lovely serene Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. A happy father's day to Julep and Derby's dad. Love all your quilts and Mya is adorable

    ReplyDelete