Thursday, September 11, 2014

Scottie Quilt & Pillow

 I just got finished gluing the lime colored Swarovski crystals
on this pillow.   It's now ready to be added to a combined
Scottie/Westie rescue Facebook auction.  I hope this set does well for them.

 Snowball blocks are fun to make.


I just had to share this picture of Gracie.  She is a Maltese that came
into rescue through Hands, Hearts & Paws.  She is currently on
two meds and is being feed with an eye dropper.  I understand
she is doing better than when first brought in and I pray 
she continues to do so.  I'll be making more sleeping bags out
of flannel (instead of fleece this time) as they tend to get cold.
 I've been told these bags are live savers when dogs are in need of
 transported to the vets ... boy do I have a stack of sewing projects!

4 comments:

  1. what a cute quilt that is. I love the scotty fabric.
    Gracie is a little cutie. Hope she continues to get better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart for all you do so animals can benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Scottie theme is so cute and we so hope little Gracie gets stronger and is well. Paws crossed. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you need to tell us where the Scottie/Westie Facebook Auction is. Give us the link.
    Thank You
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete