Monday, December 22, 2014

Waiting For Santa


 Julep is surely not dreaming of sugar plums
... but of all those tasty doggie treats Santa will be leaving.

 This is going with the pillowcases I made several weeks ago.
Since I've only been sewing here and there things have
taken me forever to get done {which I don't like at all}.
I'll post the quilt and cases together before I mail to Florida.
 Fabric = first thing packed = first thing to move.
 The inquiring minds at the Wyatt household want to know
... did we buy enough moving boxes from U-Haul.


Waiting for Santa ... happy holidays.

2 comments:

  1. And wishing you a happy holiday too. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the 10 extra pounds hits too close to home....lol
    I love that fabric with the westies on it, so cute.
    Hope all your Christmas dreams come true

    ReplyDelete