Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Two More Quilts Done & Two More In The Works

 Derby was exhausted after his grooming appointment
on Monday ... he was in no mood to look at the camera
and just needed time to re-energize his westie batteries.
 Batteries re-charged ... and now it's torment Julep time!
 Finally finished ... I'm not inclined to make another 
name quilt any time soon.

What a fun and easy pattern to make.  I think this would
look nice made out of Christmas fabric.
 What I'm up to now ... before I start packing for vacation I did start
working on two new quilt patterns using a collection
of summer fabrics I picked up in Lancaster.
The big decision is trying to decide what to take to the 
Outer Banks to work on next week.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, poor Derby all tired out. Looking that good is exhausting :)
    The quilts look great.
    Thanks for the advice on Gibbs. It took me a while to see it because blogger doesn't forward all comments to my email any more.

    ReplyDelete