Sunday, April 26, 2015

Could That Be?

I have come to the conclusion there is nothing wrong with the
  westies hearing but have to ask myself how could they heard 
something slinking through the back yard on the grass when
they were playing on the floor with no 'visual'.


 I caught the beautiful red fox out of the corner of my eye.
He was just taking his good old time walking thought 
what little back yard we have.  The second sighting during 
the week were three deer standing like statues at the pond edge.
Of course it only took less than a minute before the westies spotted
them ... so the barking began which didn't phase the deer
but drove us crazy as well as everyone else in the 'hood.
Derby ... our great white sniffer ... for sure!
Have a great Sunday

2 comments:

  1. That's nice to have wildlife roaming around but the barking can make you crazy. I remember when Duke was around, sniffing and barking were what a Westie did best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my are they ever beautiful!!! Is there anything better than a westie standing guard :) a month after our Samson passed a red foxed walked through our property, I like to think it was Samson saying Hello :) Love your blog postings with Derby and julep

    ReplyDelete