Saturday, May 16, 2015

Greetings from St. Michaels!

 A few nights ago Wilson and I decided to pop over to the
Town Dock Restaurant to have dinner outside.  We noticed
the American Cruise Line was docked at the Chesapeake
Bay Maritime Museum which is a sure sign that
vacation time is upon us.  

 Walking through our new neighborhood I snapped a few
pictures of our neighbors plants.  I hope they didn't mind.

 It's a bad fur-day for Julep ... but she's still cute.
 Derby ... guarding his domain.
 Westie Rescue Southeast is having a Christmas in July
Facebook auction.  I just read they recently rescued
several elderly westies who are requiring a lot of medical
care ... so besides a quilt I will be donating a table
runner.  This pattern has been staring at me for a year 
begging me to make it ... so I finally did!
 Table runner #2
You may be seeing more of these in the future.
Is the hard part over {sewing all the pieces together}
OR
Is the hard part to come {quilting & sewing on the binding}
Guess it all depends on how you look at it!

Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment