Sunday, September 20, 2015

Finished Project Report

 Julep
 Projects I started weeks ago are now complete.
 How's this for a wild and crazy set of pillowcases?
I made the back of the cases using a softer color fabric.
 The quilt for my mom to give as a gift.

 When I don't have enough fabric to make the front and back
the same I split the fabric at the fold, find a complimentary fabric
for the back and sew it together.  It's extra work but I do like the look.

 This set is for Cole.  I haven't started his holiday quilt yet
but the cases are done and out of the way.


 Batik holiday quilt.

 Derby
... Only in my dreams ...
If anyone would like my delivery address 
I would be happy to supply it.

1 comment:

  1. all your quilts look great. you are probably the fastest quilt maker I know :) That would be a pretty awesome delivery. How long do you think it would take you to go through that fabric?

    ReplyDelete