Friday, September 25, 2015

What They Did & What I Did

 What they did today was lounge around the house.
I guess there's nothing wrong with that as long as they
don't lounge under my feet.
 What I did today was make three [3] westie table runners.
This custom made fabric was sent to me by Fred & Duffy Askin.
Fred was instrumental in helping us locate a breeder when
we were looking for our first westie puppy.  For that
we will be forever thankful for pointing in us the right direction.
 I received 3 yards of fabric and I just had to make Fred and
Duffy something ... thus the idea of quick table runners came to mind. 
Fred is an interesting guy.  He lives in Baltimore and recently retired 
his position of director of Surgical Pathology at John Hopkin's 
Bayview campus.  He is an internationally recognized expert 
in pediatric pulmonary disease and in pediatric neoplasms.  I'm not
sure if he consults or teaches but regardless he's one smart cookie with
a love for the westie breed.  

Below is a picture of Fred's westie 'Boss'.  If memory serves me
correctly Boss was born and then transported here from Poland. 
Boss [in his perfect show coat] makes my two westies 
look like little rag-a-muffins.

So that's it for now ... have a great weekend and thanks
for popping in to see what we're up to.

1 comment:

  1. lounging is always good. It's funny you should say that Boss makes Julep and Derby look like rag-a-muffins because I used to say they made Duke look like one....lol

    ReplyDelete