Friday, January 15, 2016

A Stack of Quilts

 I've been busy putting the final stitches on a stack of quilts.
I added 3 iron-on patches to the center of this quilt.
 I purchased two fat quarter's sets of this fabrics - that's
why you'll see so many quilts with a nautical theme.
 My favorite.
 This quilt went together quickly due to large blocks.
 I like this pattern and plan to make another like
it.  The block size is 10" which is a good way to
use up a lot of leftover fabric.
 The back fabric would make a nice set of pillowcases
for a boy - why didn't I purchase more?
 Baby size quilt ... for a boy or girl.


Today's project [besides the prep for Wilson's writing group]
 is to sew on heart buttons on Kaitlyn's Valentine's Day quilt
and finish up 3 sets of standard size pillowcases.

No comments:

Post a Comment