Saturday, June 18, 2016

Bright & Bold: Designs by Kaffe Fassett & Timeless Treasure's Tonga Treats

 If you don't like to look at fabric you can skip this post.
 I'm smitten with Kaffe Fassett bright and bold designs.
 I ordered two fat quarter packs at what I feel was a decent price.
I could have ordered more but I did show some restraint.
 This will be used for the back of Daisy's college quilt.
 I'll have enough fabric for two additional quilts after I finish Daisy's.





 One of the sets included a few solids.

 The orange mun fabric is stunning.
 ... Batik Fat Quarters ...
 Batiks are one of my favorite fabrics to make quilts from.  They have 
a tighter weave and don't stretch [as much] as normal cotton fabric does.
 Within each group of fabric Timeless Treasures provided a
suggested pattern to use.  I like two of the three patterns
so when the time is right I'll give them a try.

 This is all three packages together sorted by color.
Thanks for stopping by & have a nice weekend.

1 comment:

  1. all those wonderful fabrics to choose from I would never be able to decide which to use

    ReplyDelete