Sunday, July 24, 2016

It's Sunday & It's Still Hot

 Boredom ... the look when it's so hot outside
Mommy Katie won't take the dogs for a walk
or be outside on the porch for long.
According to Wikipedia ... Boredom
In conventional usage, boredom is an emotional or physchological
state experienced when an individual is left without anything
in particular to do, is not interested in his or her surroundings,
or feels that a day or period is dull or tedious.
 The Scottie top is now complete.  Today's project ... start quilting
the tops I have sitting on my table which may be six or seven.
I have a confession ...
I've been putting off getting a new ironing board for ages.
The one I have is rusted which means I have to double-up
on the cover so the rust doesn't come through to the fabric.
Today while drinking my Sunday morning coffee I broke down
and did research which lead me to placing my ironing board
order through Amazon.  It's one of those pricy 'longboards' and
should be here on Tuesday.  I'll still keep the old board which
is either 42 or 20 years old [I don't remember].
In any event I certainly got my $'s worth out of that board
which was either carried from my first marriage or my
apartment pre-Wilson.

No comments:

Post a Comment