Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Putting Together The Quilt Tops & Backs

7 Quilts & 2 Table Runners
This is not my favorite part in the quilt making process but there is no
way around it.  I've cut the batting and have the back fabric pressed.
Next step is spay basting the layers together.  That can be messy.
 Spray bonded, trimmed up, and ready for quilting.
  505 spray baste is far better than pinning quilts.
At This Point
Since there was nothing of interest on TV last night I did
the quilting on these and trimmed away the extra batting
on the sides.  Today's project is to make the binding and sew it on.
 My napkin fabric arrived.  I can take my time
making napkin sets to have ready for dinner parties.
 All the fabric has touches of glitter and will match nicely
with our Tiffany formal dinnerware.

Well, that's it.  Hopefully, the long board will be
delivered from Amazon today.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, all those quilt tops. You are one busy sewer. I'm always impressed by how much you accomplish. I wish I was more like that and not such a procrastinator. I like the selection of fabrics you have for napkins

    ReplyDelete