Monday, July 18, 2016

The Weekend Has Come & Gone

 The weekend has come and gone and I did manage
to squeeze in a little sewing between house cleaning.
...
This is the second quilt I put together using this combination
of fabrics.  Can you tell I'm trying to use all of this up?
I started with: 3 yards of the Scottie print, 2 yards of the 
green holiday scroll, and 2 yards of the gold/red.  The only 
thing I have left is 1/4 of a yard of the red/gold.
 I hate to put back small pieces of left-over fabric so
I searched my pattern books and found a simple 
table runner pattern ... I made two runners.
 On the free table several Guild meetings ago I picked
up a quilt pattern that was interesting  ... last night I
pulled fabrics for this new project.  I really
want to get all that Scottie fabric out of my stash.  
Julep is pretty much back to her old self.  The pain pill,
antibiotic, and anti-inflammatory drugs are still making
her sleep more than usual.  I'm slowly reducing the amount
of pain med because I don't feel she needs to take 3 a day.
...
I'm off to Baltimore today to visit my parents and give
my mom her angel quilt.  Will post pictures on Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. good job on finishing up the quilts and using up all that fabric.
    Glad to hear Julep is doing well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice - and we are glad to hear Julep is doing well!

    Monty, Harlow and Ramble

    ReplyDelete