Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Simple and Adorable

 I don't think I posted these photo's before but if I did you can just
skip over today's posting.  In any event, both dog fabrics 
{above and below} had been in my stash for a year.
Since I'm in the simple pattern mode and trying to build up my
lap quilts donations for westie rescue auctions I whipped these up.
The tops are made using {4" x 10" blocks} 
which are simple & fast to sew together.

... What I'm working on now to avoid going out in the heat ...
~ A Christmas quilt for Savannah from material left
from two previously made Xmas quilts
and
~ Two lap-size quilt tops from the Guild's Outreach group
and 
~ Ten Christmas stockings which are also from Outreach
and next in line
From my Batik fat quarters pulling shades of orange
and using the pattern from the Outreach quilts I'm making 
We'll be hiding in the house today ... it's going to be
another scorcher here on the eastern shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment