Monday, August 1, 2016

The Project Continues

 Yesterday I finished cutting all the pieces for my current project.
 Julep
 After cutting and pressing I 'was' ready to lay out all the 
blocks except Mr. Somebody got in my way.


 Derby is the cutest westie on the plant and god knows I
look at a million westies on Facebook each day.
 There must be something funny about disrupting my work.
Notice the nice white teeth?  Julep is scheduled for a grooming
on Wednesday and a vet re-check after the extraction.  I think she's ok.
 Julep wants belly rubs and Derby wants to play.

I did manage to sew the first row and lay out the second row.
I'm not sure how much sewing I'll get done today.  
We're having another dinner party on Tuesday 
so I have some running around to do to get ready.
Thanks for stopping by & have a great week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment