Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Shipment 1 of 3 Arrived!

 This is my first delivery of fabric that I thought I'd
share with you.  I should have ordered more of the bunny
fabric since it's really cute and different.  
...
 I'm still sickie-poo and lost my voice so I've been
sleeping most of the day.  The westies haven't left my side.
 There were a few more designs in this collection
that I didn't order and of course now I'm sorry I didn't.
 This is the only one I'm not crazy about.

 The black with pink roses is a really stunning piece of fabric.
Pillowcases maybe. 
 What I love about this little fabric store in Iowa is
they aren't afraid to send you extra fabric if it's near
the end of the bolt.  This is also the place that sent
me that cute little charm pack of fabric at Christmas.
 I did manage to finish these up yesterday before I
got really really sick.  
 Both backs are identical since they are going to sisters
who are at the age of I want what she has.
Note to Chris D.
This top I plan to donate to the Guild's Outreach group
to finish up.  I did the binding with leftover fabric.  
...
Now back to bed I go to dream of those 2 additional
 packages of fabric coming my way.  It's the simple
things in life that make me happy.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to send you a link to Shelley's dorm post.

    http://www.ricki-treleaven.com/2017/01/shelleys-new-dorm-room.html

    ReplyDelete