Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Slowly . . .

I'm slowly coming back to the land of the living but as things go
Wilson is now infected with this crazy bug.
 At this point I'm not sleeping half the day so the good news is
that my energy level is coming back. As crazy as this sounds I
hate to waste time [by sleeping] even if my body calls for it.
I like to be productive and have something to show
for it at the end of the day.
 Working through my Valentine's Day fabric I only have
a tiny stack left over.  Of course I'll be watching for sales
probably starting next month.
This westie Valentine quilt will be mailed shortly to it's 
forever home in Pennsylvania. 


 Mini love letters block.
I may donate this at some point but for now it's going in my
stash of completed quilts.  This one was a lot of work!

 Until then ... Love, Katie







3 comments:

  1. Hi Katie, I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better; it's always so hard to slow down even when we need to. Though, for me, if it's winter and I'm tired I will take a cat nap; just not in warm weather. Love all your fabric-so sweet. Sorry Wilson has it; hope it passes quickly. Love the pillow cases etc.
    Hope you have a productive day!
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it sounds crazy at all. If I sleep later than 6 a.m. I feel like I wasted half my day.
    I really like the way the love letter blocks look on that quilt

    ReplyDelete
  3. The love letters block is beautiful and very creative! I love ❤ it!

    ReplyDelete